March 1, 2017

De'j'a vu



My toe has been giving me some major trouble lately.  I had my other toe (ingrown toe nail) fixed last summer and swore that I would never do that again.  Unfortunately my other toe got so bad in the past few weeks that I have been limping around.  The last straw was on Sunday when a 10 year old boy accidentally stepped on my foot and I almost screamed out loud and started crying it hurt so bad.  My sock was filled with blood by the time I got home.   I knew it was time. Let's hope this will be the last time I go in for this.  I really don't want to have that close of a relationship with my toe guy!  I mean who even has a toe guy, right?!



This is a nice look I am sporting around today.  It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 35 degrees today.

No comments:

Post a Comment