February 12, 2016

What a guy


My Mr. Cameron is such a sweetheart.  I can't believe how big he is getting.  This year in school he has been doing such an awesome job and has been working so hard.  In science he had a 3-D cell project where he had to use things around the house to represent different parts of a cell.  The items had to represent the function of each organelle not look like each one.   He was so excited about the project.  I love when my kids really enjoy projects and not hate them.  It makes life literally so much better.  This week he brought home his semester grades and while I am proud of his grades I was more proud of the comments.  I love to hear "Highly motivated, good role model, and pleasure to have in class."  These are the things that make me happy.


On Monday night for Family Home Evening, Cameron told me that he had prepared a little something so that he could pass off something for his Duty to God.  He needed to discuss and answer some question with his parents and family about the sacrament.  He started off by asking the girls some basic questions about the sacrament like "What does the bread represent, what does the water represent?" The girls of course start shouting out the answer to his questions and then he turned to all of us and said, "Now I know that you might already know the answers to some of these questions, but we are going to look for the answers in the text."  He then held up his scriptures.  Mitch and I almost died.  He is serous the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment