December 8, 2015

All I want for Chirstmas


You know it is the small things in life that make a huge difference.  I feel like the roads in Maple Valley have been under construction all year long without any real improvements.  It has been a test of real endurance and patience, with mine wearing very thin! Witte road, the road that I need to take to pick Cameron up from school every day has been under construction since early APRIL till NOW.  Talk about a mess.

And just in case that hasn't been enough to drive me truly crazy, starting last week the road in front of our neighborhood is closed for 3 1/2 weeks while they put in sewer pipes for the new high school.  This means that the only way out of the neighborhood is to turn right and go all the way to Maple Valley Highway (past the kids elementary school.)  This has been a HUGE PAIN adding about 10 minutes to everywhere I need to be. So, my Christmas list this year has only one item: NO MORE CONSTRUCTION!!  Please, pretty please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment