April 8, 2015

FLASHBACK- Utah 2014-- Temple Square


Our Spring break road trip to Utah was very short. We left Wednesday and came home on Sunday.   When it was all over we wish we could have stayed longer.  We rented a big house in North Salt Lake so that the whole family could all be together.  We had so much fun just being together.  We  don't get to be together very often so we definitely made the time count. There was a lot of laughing and being crazy together.  My back was in terrible shape because of my herniated disc so I was on a lot of pain medication the whole trip. Some might say I was a lot more fun all drugged up.  I am so grateful that I was able to make it there and enjoy the celebration even though I limped through most of it. 

 On Thursday we spent our one and only free day at Temple Square.  We took Temple Square by storm since we were such a large group.  It was fun to be with the kids and show them around.  They were too small the last time we were there and couldn't remember it.  We took LOTS of pictures.



The sisters







This might be one of my favorite pictures of the day!


We thought it might be nice to go to the church office building and meet some people on the 47th floor.  Unfortunately security had another idea for us.  They did allow us to go to the top of the building and see the view from the top.  We had the weight capacity in the elevator going up. 


Got to love this photo bomber!



We also took the tour of the Conference Center.  It was very impressive!




Kierstin was pregnant with Ruby and was waddling around, my back was making me limp, and Katie had a major eye problem that made her eye swell pretty much shut.  The three of us made for a pretty entertaining traveling freak show.



He is getting a little big for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment