March 23, 2015

Easter Bunny 2015


Saturday night we went to visit the Easter Bunny.  Lucy did not like him at all and Natalie would not get off his lap!  Cameron asked how old he has to be to not to get his picture taken with him.  I told him he will always have to so he can just get use to the idea.

Random thoughts:
  • Cameron and I now have the same size feet!  We bought him some new shoes while at the mall and I can't believe how big he is getting.  We could trade shoes but I think I will pass on sharing with a 6th grade boy.
  • Julia's pick to win the NCAA basketball tournament was eliminated this weekend, let's just say she was "a little mad".  The mood was great around here.   "I'm going to put my bracket in the shredder"- Julia Renae
  • Natalie and I had a talk on Saturday about the dos and don'ts of wearing leggings appropriately.  The talk fell on deaf ears as she had a 20 minute crying fest before school today because she was not able to wear the leggings how she wanted to. I am apparently "ruining her life."
  •  Lucy wants to "walk."  The minute we talk about going to the store she immediately lets me know she plans on walking in the store and not riding in the cart and she will make a scene if needs be!  This makes the trip to the store 3 times as long and painful.  Most the time I bribe her with Tic-Tacs if she will get into the cart peacefully.  Bribery works people!

No comments:

Post a Comment