January 27, 2015

Christmas

 Christmas morning was full of excitement and fun.  Santa came and left lots of great surprises.


Santa brought Cameron an I-Pod Shuffle and a speaker.



Santa brought Julia a PINK sewing machine and a J necklace.  Mom and Dad gave her a Seahawk sweatshirt because that is what she wanted the absolute most!



 Santa brought Natalie an Easy Bake Oven and a hula hoop



 Santa brought Lucy a table and chairs and a kitty purse!



 The Christmas aftermath!








Mitch and I got exactly what we wanted!  Mitch received his favorite caramel corn of all time and I got the best present I have ever received...  


Julia and Natalie made this book all by themselves and it might be the sweetest, cutest thing I have EVER seen. Best present ever!   I starting crying when I got it because it sums up our family perfectly.  I feel so grateful to be a part of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment