November 4, 2014

My travels to West Africa

The first question I was asked when I brought Lucy in for her check up was if I have traveled to West Africa recently.  Ahhh.....are you kidding me?  No, no I haven't.  I think it is safe to say that we DON'T have Ebola at this time. Whew...


I took Lucy in for her three year old check up.  All of my kids have been almost the exact same weight and height at age three. So funny how that is.  Lucy loves going to the doctors. I mean LOVES it.  She brings her doctor kit and is completely enamored with everything going on.  She even got a flu shot and was pleased.  I wish I could have said the same thing for Natalie when she got her flu shot.  I was having a hard time getting an appointment through my doctors office so I took the other kids to a flu clinic at the school to get a flu shot.  We waited in line for more than a hour. When Natalie received hers she shrieked, "Mommy" at the top of her lungs.  It didn't help that when we stood in line for so long we listened to kids cry and scream about getting poked.  It totally freaked her out.



Here she is going to Julia's Dr.'s appointment this summer.  Loving every minute of it.

1 comment: