March 11, 2014

My Inner Child

 
Do you know what happens when this catalog arrives at my house?  All the girls in the house go crazy.  Hours are poured into each page, dog earing them and circling everything that their little hearts dream of. 
 

This time the Easter set in the catalog was more than Natalie or Mom could stand. It was just so CUTE! We just had to get it, so last weekend we went to the American Girl store and brought home our very own....oh and this too: 
 
 
 
 At Christmas time they were discontinuing the doll that I wanted as a child.  I thought about getting her because I have loved her for so long and this would be the last chance to ever own her...just for the inner child in me, but I waited too long and she was sold out.  I now have to live vicariously through my girls :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment