April 9, 2013

Field Trips


 It's that time of year again for field trips.  This time I wasn't really feeling the love so when I got the permission slips to volunteer as a chaperon I wasn't going to sign up.  The kids REALLY wanted me to so I signed up hoping that I might not get picked.  Not the best attitude, I know.  So when the paper came back saying I wasn't picked for Cameron's I was sort of relived.  He went to a history museum in Tacoma and when I asked him what he saw or learned he couldn't tell me one single thing! Bravo, Cam.

Julia's field trip was to the Woodland Park Zoo because they are learning about the rain forest.  I had a nice time and really did enjoy spending time with my girl.  This is Julia and her best friend, Madison.  They were so cute together.  Madison is older than Julia but by the looks of it Julia looks about 3 years older.  Yesterday I asked Julia what she did at recess.  She told me "...first recess Madison and I just talked"  They had a lot of catching up to do coming back from Spring Break.  So cute....


No comments:

Post a Comment