January 17, 2012

New Years in Coos Bay

We hit the road New Year's Eve morning to ring in the new year with our cousins. Cam's essay in school sums up most of the trip:






















Lucy was an excellent traveler!

 

Ringing in the new year watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest.  A must!




Even Lucy stayed up till midnight and joined in the festivities.


We went bowling and I think that everyone of the kids cried while we were there at least once EXCEPT Lucy.  Good times.




Mitch playing what might be one of the funnest toys of the year, the Perplexus Maze.  Jefferson got it for Christmas and it is awesome.  I think I need one of my very own!  Unfortunately I tend to be inattentive to my children when I play. HA.

....so as you can see we had lots of fun over winter break!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Cam it is a very long drive. But we are so glad that you came. Hope to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete