March 28, 2009

Hair Cut


I decided that it was time for Natalie to get a hair cut, her hair was getting so long and so many different lengths. She is at that precious age after every meal she dumps her plate or bowl on her head and mashes everything into her hair. So her hair has become sort of a problem. This shouldn't be shocking information to anyone, but it is hard to cut a 15 month old's hair! After I cut it, I almost cried. All of her curls are gone. I thought that maybe the curls would still be there after her bath but it is so straight. Her hair is a lot blonder now that the dark ends are cut off. Julia's first comment about her hair was,"Now she looks like a girl-boy!" Well I am not sure what I think about it. Hopefully her beautiful curls will grow back.

Before


After


2 comments: